Payment options will vary depending on your carrier. If your policy is with Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company, you have a variety of options available:
1. Visit www.gfbinsurance.com. Log into your account or register your membership.
2. Use your member number and pin to complete your online registration. An email will be sent confirming your registration.
3. Once logged in, under the "Your Bills" section, click the "Make a Payment" button.
4. Click the "Pay Premium" or "Pay Membership" button.
Note: if no payment is due, these buttons will say "Manage Premium" or "Manage Membership".
5. Select the "AutoPay" tab.
6. Click the "Add New AutoPay" button.
7. Using the "Payment For" dropdown menu, select the policy or membership you are setting for AutoPay. Add your card information and verify your email address. Then, select "Save". Membership and Premium AutoPay must be set up separately.
Georgia Farm Bureau’s dedicated Claims Resource Center is made up of a team of appraisers who inspect damage as well as claims representatives that assist members every step of the way.