Payment options will vary depending on your carrier. If your policy is with Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company, you have a variety of options available:
You may pay your membership bill online ($35 annually) as well as premiums for policies that meet the following requirements:
1. Select "Saved Payment Methods" in the right-hand navigation under the "Payments" section.
2. Select "Add New Credit/Debit Card" or "Add New Bank". (A Saved Payment Method needs to be added before AutoPay can be set up. If a saved payment method has been added, skip to Step 3.)
To Add a New Credit/Debit Card, enter the following:
Then check the "Default" box and select "Save Credit/Debit Card Information".
To Add a New Bank, enter the following:
Then check the "Default" box and select "Save Bank Information".
3. Select "Manage AutoPay" from the right hand navigation under the "Payments" section.
4. Select "New AutoPay Setup".
5. Select your preferred account under "Select an Account". "Bill Type" will be pre-filled based on account type selected (Membership Dues or Insurance Premiums) and "Use this payment method" will be defaulted to default Saved Payment Method added in Step 2.
Select "Save this AutoPay Setup".
You will receive an email confirmation when you sign up for AutoPay.
To remove AutoPay:
You will receive an email confirmation when you remove AutoPay.
To delete a Saved Payment Method:
Yes, InvoiceCloud is fully certified with the highest level of data security and utilizes Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant systems.
You will not be charged a fee when you pay through InvoiceCloud.
Georgia Farm Bureau’s dedicated Claims Resource Center is made up of a team of appraisers who inspect damage as well as claims representatives that assist members every step of the way.
Clicking “Edit Profile” will allow you to update your User ID, Password, and Communication Preferences.